Continental Bread Mix
• Convenient and easy to use
• Consistent quality
• Versatile product formats
|Ingredients||Weight (kg or L)||%|
|MAURI Continental Bread Mix||5.000kg||12.500kg||100%|
|Instant Dried Yeast||0.060kg||0.150kg||1.2%|
Place Group 1 into spiral mixer. Mix 2 mins slow speed, then 6 mins fast speed.
Slowly add Group 2, continue to mix on fast speed for a further 4 mins or until optimum dough development to achieve a finished dough temperature of 28°C.
Place dough into an oiled container. Bulk ferment with the lid on for 60 mins.
Fold the dough from each side into the centre. Bulk ferment with the lid on for a further 30 mins. To achieve a more open structure, increase the second stage bulk ferment to 1 hr.
Tip dough onto a floured bench and scale as required.
Bake 20 mins at 220°C with 10 secs steam. Open the damper and bake a further 10 mins.
Note: Baking times will vary depending on the oven, times above are for 400g loaves in a deck oven.
Proceed as per steps above.
After Step 5, smear with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with nigella and sesame seeds. Bake as required.
1. After Step 5, scale dough according to pan size, cover.
2. Hand dock and generously pour olive oil over the top of dough or other toppings, such as salt crystals and/or rosemary.
3. Prooof for 50-60 minutes or until fills 3/4 of the pan.
4. Bake for 30 mins at 220°C.
1. After Step 2, scale dough into required weights, round, and allow to rest for 10 mins.
2. Sheet or stretch dough pieces and place on trays or baking paper
3. Proof for 30 mins.
4. Decorate as desired.
5. Bake at 240°C