General Conditions of Entry
Baking Better Together
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who register and attend the MAURI’s Wellness Range Launch Webinar online on 08/06/22 (“Event”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on on 22/03/22 and close at 11:59PM AEST on 09/06/22 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Register their details to attend the Event at www.mauri.com.au/mauri-wellness; and then
- Attend the Event on Wednesday June 8th, 2022
Entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry into the draw by completing the above steps.
- Limit of one (1) entry permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at MAURI, 1 Braidwood Street, Enfield NSW 2136 at 10:00am AEST on 10/06/22. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published online at www.mauri.com.au/wellness-2022-competition on 20/06/22
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win $2,000 worth of MAURI products as available in winner’s state, awarded as a credit. The credit can be redeemed for $2,000 worth of MAURI products chosen by the winner. The local MAURI sales representative will contact the winner to facilitate the delivery of the winner’s chosen products. A full list of products available in each State/Territory is available online at www.mauri.com.au/products.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the credit are not included. Any unused balance of the credit will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the credit is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $2,000. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 10/09/22 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published online at www.mauri.com.au/wellness-2022-competition on 19/09/22.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, pandemic, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
- The Promoter is MAURI a division of George Western Foods Limited (ABN 45 008 429 632) 1 Braidwood Street, Enfield NSW 2136, telephone 1800 649 494.